Undergrad Opportunities at The EvoS Journal – Application due May 31, 2015
Undergraduate Opportunities at
The EvoS Journal
Editorial Review Board &
Leadership Development Team
Positions for both the Undergraduate Editorial Review Board (uERB) and the Leadership Development Team (LDT) suggest commitments for a one-year, extendable term, currently, June 2015-June 2016. Participation is volunteer-based, and students may spend between 2-10 hours per month varying over the academic year. Students may participate in both the ERB & LDT.
Undergraduate Editorial Review Board (uERB)
Students on the EvoS Journal – uERB form the core of our quality control team in undergraduate publications. We are seeking undergraduate students from across all of evolutionary studies scholarship, including natural sciences, social sciences, humanities, and especially interdisciplinary approaches.
- Understand the peer-review process by directly engaging in it
- Work with LDT to grow the quality and quantity of EvoS Journal scholarship
- Enhance your own academic writing by understanding the peer-review process
Leadership Development Team (LDT)
The EvoS Journal – LDT offers passionate undergraduates an opportunity to simultaneously cultivate their own academic career, and the EvoS Network. Diverse and flexible projects can be developed around the interests of participating students.
- Learn science communication and networking skills
- Flexible approach for individual student interests
- Theory-based and/or community-based opportunities
To apply for either the uERB or the LDT, send an e-mail to EvoStudies[at]Gmail[dot]com,
including your CV and 1-3 paragraphs describing your interest in the EvoS Consortium. Please submit by May 31st.
We look forward to working with you!
Posted on Thursday, May 21st, 2015 in News by EvoS.